Exams, job interviews, filling in tax returns, important meetings, even playing tennis, (but it seems like you are playing with a racquet that has no strings!) – everyday things that for some reason cause you a lot of tension and anxiety or require a surge of energy out of proportion to the job in hand. If this sounds familiar, you may benefit from a fun sequence of muscle balancing. This checks the flow of energy in 14 of the main meridians. Stress and anxiety can interrupt this flow increasing the sense of struggle and effort. By balancing the muscles, these blocks can be released, the flow restored. You feel lighter; your posture improves; you feel bright and ready to meet life with a smile.
One session per problem situation is usually enough.
- How to get the best from your supplements. 6th August 2019
- How are you building your new future? 31st July 2019
- Stress and Osteoporosis – might they be linked? 19th July 2019
- A few thoughts on allergic reactions 5th July 2019
- Why would I need to know about water crystals? I’m very busy! 5th July 2019
To Book An Appointment At The Sanctuary, Broadwell:
Tel : 01594 832430
Mob: 07733 221941
Tues: 10am ~ 1:00pm
Thurs & Fri: 10am ~ 8pm